My husband and I ordered a luvabella doll each for our grand children from the Kosmikshop on shopify.got a receipt as soon as we paid and then an email saying items sent you will receive tracking details soon, despite emailing and using there contact forms multiple times i never received a response from them or the tracking details or items .

I have reported this to my bank and to the online fraud departments in UK and USA , have been looking for places online to post and warn people not to buy, the site looks very professional.but you wont get your items or a refund.

Review about: Kosmikshop Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: That i was scammed out of money for goods that never arrived, That all correspondence is ignored.

Had an Experience with KosmikShop?

Comments

just had this happen to me.order the doll 3 weeks ago no contact number just an email that i never get a response from!!

the one time i dont read the reviews this happens.

thank gosh target had one in time for christmas.filed a dispute with the bank hopefully we all get our money back

Same thing happened to me.I called up my credit card company and they were great.

They are going to refund us back the money.Hopefully the site will be taken down soon.

#1402042

Me too.. should have checked reviews on the company before purchasing they got me too..

Got me 2 hopefully the bank will be able to refund us, feel so stupid now ‍️

Got me 2

Same here.Paid for four luvabella , got txt saying sent for shipping and would receive updates, not hung.

No response from emails.

It looked an authentic site to me!I am so embarrassed

Same thing happened to me! Absolutely raging!

This is terrible the same thing has happened to me they had a padlock on there site still awaiting email response nothing

I asked my bank via the chargeback scheme lots of template letters on google

Thank you for the warning I had two Luvabella dolls in my basket with this company but then I noticed that it didn't have the http or padlock at the top.

I then decided to see if they were genuine and came across all of these posts.

I really hope you all get your money back, how sad that people think nothing of ripping people off.